Enrolling at South Davidson
South Davidson High School
South Davidson Middle and High School is an open enrollment school. Any students who live in the county- do not live within the city limits- may enroll.
In order to enroll, the following documents are required:.
- Current Immunization Records (click here for NC immunization requirements)
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship
- Certified Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
- Photo Identification of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- Two Proofs of Residency- utilities, current mortgage statement, deed, or rental/lease agreement, vehicle registration and voter registration (These are the only acceptable proofs taken to determine residency)
- A Copy of the IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Transcript from previous school (recommended for high school enrollment)
- Davidson County Schools Enrollment Form
All enrollment information can be found at: