THE SCHOLARSHIPS LISTED BELOW ARE FROM the 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR & PREVIOUS MONTHS OF THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
(This is automatically given to those who qualify)
Davidson Davie Advantage Scholarship
The Advantage Scholarship was created for high school students currently getting a head start in college coursework through the Career and College Promise (CCP) Program. The Advantage Scholarship provides payment for up to 16 credit hours in both the fall and spring at Davidson-Davie Community College to full-time, first year students after all other available grants and scholarships have been applied. Davidson-Davie Advantage allows eligible students to focus on personal achievement and career ambitions without worrying about tuition or fees. As an incentive to CCP participants demonstrating academic seriousness in high school, this scholarship is a straightforward bridge to enrollment at Davidson-Davie Community College.
Davidson-Davie Advantage is available to all eligible students, regardless of family income, after they have completed the FAFSA.
Eligible students must:
- Be a junior or senior participating in the CCP Program
- Intend to continue enrollment at Davidson-Davie after high school graduation
- Successfully complete at least 12 Davidson-Davie CCP credit hours
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher for CCP courses
- Achieve a 2.6 or higher unweighted high school GPA
- Enroll full-time at Davidson-Davie directly following high school graduation — minimum of 12 hours per semester for fall and spring
- Complete the FAFSA before June 1st of your senior year
- North Carolina Scholarship Directory, a list of 100+ vetted scholarships for students across the state, broken down by month. https://www.standoutcollegeprep.com/north-carolina-scholarships/